Free – Online Safeguarding training
Lincolnshire County Council is currently offering free online safeguarding training to town and parish councils. Before registering you will need to consider the following rules that apply:
- Participants agree to complete their e-learning course within four weeks;
- If not completed within four weeks, the learner will be charged and invoiced for £35;
- You will need to register for a ‘Learner Record’ on the LCC website;
- You will need to download/install Adobe Flash Player (v7 or above) if not already available on your computer. Generally, Apple devices will not support this flash player.
To register as a new learner:
- Visit the Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Board website: lincolnshire.gov.uk/lscb and click on the Training Tab.
- Click on the New User Login. You will then be taken to the registration page to obtain a new learner record and log in details.
- Registration guidance notes are available on our website – click the ‘Model documents, policies..’ tab and view in General Administration.