NALC publishes materials to help promote elections
As part of the National Association of Local Councils (NALC) elections campaign, it has published an array of materials to help local (parish and town) councils promote the local elections in 2019.
One of the main aims of the campaign is to help local councils promote the elections and encourage wider community engagement, resulting in more people standing for election.
The range of materials include:
- Posters – Four editable promotional posters to help reach the community to recruit more candidates
- Flyer – An A5 flyer with further information on how to become a councillor, why become a councillor and what local councils do
- Guide – All about local councils is a handy guide for anyone wanting to know more about local councils with a collection of case studies
- Template – An editable press release to help spread the news about the upcoming elections
- Timetable – A timetable covering the activities for elections