NHS Lincolnshire East CCG: Further Healthy Conversation 2019 events
Following the successful events held at Louth, Skegness, Grantham and Boston, please find enclosed details regarding the next round of Healthy Conversation engagement events which are taking place:-
|All events 2-7pm drop in sessions|
|Date||Town||Venue and postcode|
|Monday 20th May||Sleaford||New Life Centre, NG34 7JP|
|Tuesday 21st May||Gainsborough||United Reformed Church, DN21 2JR|
|Wednesday 22nd May||Lincoln||Lincoln Football Club, LN5 8LD|
|Wednesday 12th June||Stamford||Theatre Lounge, PE9 1PJ|
|Thursday 13th June||Spalding||Spalding United Reformed Church, PE11 1QD|
All events are drop in sessions which will be running between 2.00 pm – 7.00 pm.
We want to know what is important to you and will be sharing information and updates with you at the events about:
- Looking after ourselves and each other – getting this right is the best way to be healthy and reduce the strain on the NHS. You might hear this referred to as ‘prevention’ and ‘self-care’.
- Joined up care close to home – services delivered in the community or your own home.
- Mental health and learning disabilities – one quarter of us will develop a mental health illness at some point in our lifetime so getting these services right is paramount.
- Hospital Services – this year we will be talking with you about these services and the emerging options for their future sustainability.
- Enabling factors – this is how we refer to such things as travel and transport, IT and digital opportunities, recruitment and estates and buildings – not the services themselves, but big influencers on our ability to deliver them well.
- The national NHS Long Term Plan – and how we can make this work best for Lincolnshire.
For further information please email email@example.com, call 01522 307307 or visit www.lincolnshire.nhs.uk/healthy-conversation
If you are unable to attend one of our events, but would like to complete our on-line survey, the enclosed link is enclosed for you:-