BHIB – FREE virtual conference for clerks! ‘Lifting the Lockdown and Restoring Normality for Local Councils’
We have recently partnered with Scribe Accounts, a web-based accounting software built exclusively for town and parish councils, to make it easier for you to access the services you need.
We are delighted to announce we will be speaking at their FREE online conference, Scribefest, on the 7 October 2020 from 10:00-2:00pm.
The theme of the conference is ‘Lifting the Lockdown and Restoring Normality for Local Councils’ which will be packed with exclusive presentations, hands-on workshops and informative Q&As.
The session topics include:
- From Surviving to Thriving: Overcoming your Accounting Problems
- Planning for the Future – Top tips for Councils to Manage their Risks Post COVID-19
- Codes of Conduct: Where Are We Now?
- Website Accessibility (WCAG2.1AA) Compliance: What you Really Need to Know
- Building Resilience and Achieving your Work/Life Balance in the New Normal
- Scribe Cemetery- A Sneak Peek of What’s to Come
There will also be a raffle with some fantastic prizes, including:
- A brand new iPad
- A custom built website (WCAG2.1AA compliant)
- £100 donation to a charity of your choice
- 1 year subscription to Scribe
Secure your FREE ticket now by registering here: https://hopin.to/events/scribefest
We look forward to seeing you there!