|EARLYBIRD BOOKINGS KICK IN – NALC ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2019: BOOK NOW & SAVE 20% COMPARED TO LATE RATES!
I wanted to let you know that early-bird booking rates have now started for the NALC Annual Conference and Exhibition 2019 at the Double Tree By Hilton Hotel in Milton Keynes on 28-29 October 2019. This is the biggest event in the NALC calendar and is now in its fourth year. This follows the huge success of the event in its first three years in Birmingham (2016) and Milton Keynes (2017 & 2018). There are some fantastic early-bird rates on offer – so book before they end on 31 July save yourselves 20% compared to late rates!
NALC’s Annual Conference and Exhibition 2019 is an essential event for councillors, council officers, county association members and officers as local councils join with other parts of the public sector (including the government and principal authorities), private sector and voluntary sector to discuss the key policy issues of the moment. The event will reinforce the NALC vision that parishes will be the focus of community effort, the natural centres for a range of public activity and service delivery; giving a democratic voice to those communities in the work of other agencies and public bodies. This vision also puts local councils at the heart of building stronger communities in a post-Brexit world, making that critical change in their areas. This will be a brilliant opportunity for councillors, clerks, county officers and members, exhibitors and sponsors to network, share good practice and gain solutions to local issues from a platform which puts local councils at the heart of building stronger communities.
What’s On Offer?
This landmark 2019 event for the local council sector will provide unique access for early-bird delegates to:
- Dynamic and hard-hitting plenary updates on the latest policy developments affecting local councils (the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government is being invited to the event, as is the Princess Royal). There will also be a plenary session about town centre management.
- Practical and relevant workshop sessions offering cutting-edge solutions to the vital issues affecting your councils (sessions will include networking opportunities, sharing good practice, case studies and updates on national lobbying campaigns).
- Workshops will focus on how local councils can build strong rural communities,
healthier and safer communities, and successful town centres along with sessions on improving the way councils work and engage with residents.
- A large sector-specific exhibition showcasing services from brilliant organisations who can support your council’s every need.
- Star Council Awards 2019.
Book at the Early-bird rates now!
For more information about the event and how to book, please click here .