Police and Crime Plan consultation
Consultation on the Police and Crime Plan. The survey is live until 1st August and gives the public the opportunity to have their say on the PCC’s suggested priorities for Lincolnshire, comment on his proposals to hold the Force to account, and suggest areas of focus that are not already included.
The PCC’s proposed priorities include:
· Increasing police officer numbers
· Combatting violence against all genders
· Giving the public easier and simpler access to the police to report crime
· Promoting and supporting road safety
· Fighting rural crime
· Continuing the fight against scams and fraud in the physical and virtual space including no cold call zones
· Addressing fly tipping and making best use of CCTV by working with local authorities
· Breaking the cycle of reoffending by working with partners to develop intervention and diversion initiatives.
The consultation can be found at: https://policeandcrimeplan21to25survey.questionpro.com/